DSCR/ SPCS Reimbursements
Instructions on how to properly file for DSCR/ SPCS Reimbursements:
- Complete the Cover Letter with the required information.
- Use the attached DSCR/SPCS schedule for reimbursement prices
- Engineer/Architect shall submit a tabulated (spreadsheet) with quantities and prices that will total the amount of reimbursement requested. Engineer/Architect shall stamp and sign this document.
- Include a copy of the construction plans showing the as-built information highlighted for the oversize utility.
- Submit a signed and dated cover letter, completed spreadsheet with costs figured, and construction plan as-built information to City Engineering.
- As-built information will be double checked with the subdivision inspectors and recalculated if necessary.