Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The City of Sioux Falls does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, creed, ancestry, pregnancy, age, genetic information, or disability in employment or the provision of services.
If an ADA accommodation is needed, please contact 605-367-8740 or email@example.com.
The City of Sioux Falls takes pride in being an Employer of Choice including our Culture, Values, and Compensation and Benefits. Apply today to become part of ONE Team and help us take care of today for a better tomorrow!
Sioux Falls is growing exponentially, and we need you to join our team of 1,300 full-time and hundreds more part-time and seasonal employees. Find a place to serve alongside us in a range of careers available in 12 diverse departments.
There’s a role for every interest from public safety and health, to culture and recreation, to technology and internal operations. Our employees partner with local businesses and community members to provide the infrastructure, safe neighborhoods and recreation opportunities that keep Sioux Falls consistently ranked among the top places to live and work.
Our core values of safety, teamwork, innovation, character and respect build community from the inside out. Employees’ top culture drivers include a strong sense of accomplishment, growth through learning and training, and supportive colleagues. Team members achieve job satisfaction everyday with the knowledge that their service positively impacts the high quality of life this community enjoys.
OUR COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS SUMMARY
• Competitive salary with other public and industry positions, including step advancements.
• The City participates in the South Dakota Retirement System. Employees receive a 6% match. Additionally, employees may choose to enroll in a Deferred Compensation Plan.
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance: Competitive rates for single, 2-party, and family.
• 11 paid holidays and 2 personal leave days each calendar year.
• New employees are granted 40 hours of vacation at time of hire and accrue an additional 2 weeks in their first year.
• Sick leave accrues over 96 hours per year.