Here's what we're doing to keep you safe:
All materials returned to the library are held in quarantine before they are checked in. You may see library materials remain on your account for additional time, but no fines will be charged for the quarantine period.
Library staff wear masks and all public service desks have sneeze guards. Customers are expected to wear face coverings when in the library.
Hand sanitizer available throughout library buildings.
Library staff regularly clean high-touch surfaces including self-check stations, counters, and baskets
Services Offered at All Branches:
- Browse the collection in person, pick up requests, and check out materials
- Curbside pickup
- Some branches have self-service curbside, while others require calling to schedule an appointment. Please check our Curbside page to see what your branch is doing.
- Book returns open 24/7
- In-person, email or phone reference
- Public wi-fi 7am-10pm Monday through Friday and 7am-6pm on Saturday and Sunday
- Interlibrary loan
- Virtual Programs throughout the week on library social media
- Digital library open 24/7
- Easy online card registration
Public computers and printing:
Brandon, Colton, Crooks, Downtown, Hartford, Oak View
All branches except Hartford and Valley Springs
Dates to be determined:
- Meeting rooms
- In-person programs
- Play areas