Public Computers & Printing
Siouxland Libraries is dedicated to making digital equity available to our patrons by providing internet access to computers and public WiFi at each library location.
- Computers and WiFi are open to anyone
- Walk-in use is welcome
- Computers can be reserved up to seven (7) days in advance
- Make a reservation in person or by calling the library at 605.367.8700
- To provide equal opportunity for all customers, the library limits each person's daily use to a maximum of two (2) hours
- Adult and teen computers offer a 60-minute session
- Children's computers offer a 30 minute session
- Some locations may offer 15-minute express stations
- If no one is waiting to use a computer, reservations may be extended
Software & Browsers
- Available browsers include Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox
- Microsoft Office products available are Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Printing from public computers is available
- Black and White: $.10/page
- Color: $.25/page
- Mobile printing services are available at select library locations. Learn more by visiting our Mobile Printing page.
Technology for Beginners
- Click on the links below for instruction and practice. Click here for more information.