Teen Bookmark Contest 2021
Congratulations to the winners of our 2021 Teen Bookmark Contest!
Important dates for this year's contest:
- January 18 to March 19: Submissions are open. Send in your bookmark design!
- March 29 to April 5: The public votes on their favorite entries.
- April 6 to April 11: Library staff votes on their favorite entries.
- The week of April 12: Contest winners are chosen and announced!
Rules and Additional Information
- Bookmarks can be hand drawn or computer-made.
- They should be 7” x 2.25” and must be 2D. You may use this template.
- All artwork must be original and cannot include copyrighted materials.
- Glitter and metallic finishes will not transfer well to printed bookmarks.
- For grades 6-12.
- One entry per person. Entries are due March 19, 2021.
- Entries may be submitted to any library or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three bookmarks will be chosen and printed into bookmarks to be given out during the Summer Reading Program.
- Winners will also receive gift cards to Oh My Cupcakes!
- Winners can pick up their prizes at the branch of their choice.