This year's street construction information can be found below. The map shows the major construction projects with updates on the progress of the construction. The map also shows actual live video feeds of traffic in and around the city to help you determine your routes on a daily basis.
Street Construction Map
The map shows our planned 2019 construction projects including major reconstruction, asphalt street rehab, and overlay projects.
- 26th Street & I229 Overpass
- 57th Street and Solberg Avenue
- 69th Street: Tallgrass Avenue to Louise Avenue
- Ellis Road: 12th Street to 41st Street
- Southeastern Avenue: Klondike Trail to 49th Street
- Veterans Parkway: Rice Street to I-90 (combined with State)
- Intersection: 69th Street and Sycamore Avenue
- Rail Road Crossings
- Various Intersection ADA Improvements
- Main Avenue Road Diet
Public Open House
A public open house / informational meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 6, 2019 from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at the Lincoln High School Auditorium (2900 S. Cliff Avenue). A brief presentation will take place shortly after 5:30 p.m.
Capital Improvement Projects
This map also includes an interactive map on the City's 2018-2022 CIP Plan. The CIP consists primarily of land acquisition, infrastructure improvements such as streets and utilities, acquisition or construction of buildings, and other improvements to facilities or property such as parks.