Teen Reading Program
Read every day - all year long!
Join our free, interactive reading program for teens who have completed fifth grade and up.
How does it work?
- Create an account at siouxlandlib.readsquared.com
- Earn points:
- Log the books you read (even for school!).
- Visit the library and extra points for attending programs.
- Complete missions.
- Finish reading lists.
Who is eligible?
- Anyone who has completed fifth grade and up (or equivalent age).
- A library card is not required to participate.
Earn 250 points (that's 3 books!) by the end of each month to be entered into a prize drawing.
Want extra credit? Write a short review of the books you read and receive an extra entry.